View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #69
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post

My translation - you can now from within Calibre search for books to buy/download from a bunch of internet stores. So rather than searching through your internet browser - do it via Calibre and if you end up buying a couple of the developers will make some affiliate cash to help support their development in Calibre. I believe it will in many cases also put the downloaded book straight into your Calibre library for you.
So for those stores with drm'ed books, I assume it will be putting the drm version in Calibre? How will that work if say a user has the drm removing plugins installed (not saying I do or anything)?

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote