View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #67
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbwl View Post
Picking any book at random, clicking the settings button adjacent to Download Metadata, I select e.g. just Author (actually any combination will do) click Apply, then click the setting button again and 4 out of 5 times it will alter the combination of Global Selections. Even if I go Next then Previous, the settings will change from the initial selection I make.

The same applies to the plugin settings.

Dan

I think I know what's happening. By default when the dialog open Apply is grayed out and the restore defaults but is focused, so if you press enter/spacebar accidentally the default are restored. To confirm I'll fix the dialog to have the cancel button focused by default.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote