View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #65
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
I just read this three times and I still haven't a clue what you just said.

My translation - you can now from within Calibre search for books to buy/download from a bunch of internet stores. So rather than searching through your internet browser - do it via Calibre and if you end up buying a couple of the developers will make some affiliate cash to help support their development in Calibre. I believe it will in many cases also put the downloaded book straight into your Calibre library for you.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote