View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #11
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
In your previous post you stated that iMacs were removed due to the licensing cost of Windows.
See, I never realized that iMacs were running Windows, I was secure in the notion that they ran OsX, seems I was out of the loop. Meaning that things are now moving at a speed where I can no longer keep pace. Hence, it is time to climb a mountain and spend the rest of my days contemplating the misery of the human race and its destructive behavior towards itself.
O ok...well there were only a handful of them vs the windows pc's..It might be hard to justify when nearly everyone uses the same compatible software.

I use linux and it's ok within school...xp works fine..vista was bumpy
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote