Thread: Silliness The Person Below You-Fun Game
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 05:19 PM   #1114
greg oire
Zealot
greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Energy Reader Pro+
wwell i didnt know if you can still use that term but i really liked grunge music. i still will listen to most of nirvana's records, alice in chain's jar of flies, i ve seen mudhoney perform 2 years ago and reeeally liked them, a fistful of screaming trees songs and finally i'm the ocean by neil young with pearl jam is one of the best tracks ever made!!

so i guess you were right )

pbm has, at least one time, made a conversation with someone and at the whole time called him by a name that wasnt his. he didnt realise until that someone wasnt there anymore.
greg oire is offline   Reply With Quote