Thread: New Nook!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 02:41 PM   #102
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
A lot of people go down the path of least resistance.
I'm already futzing with the books' CSS to fix things like excessive line-height, non-default font size, making the text ragged right, and god-awful stuff like a colored background. I also delete any font stuff so that it'll use the font I've specified on the e-reader. I also fix it so that the paragraphs use an indent instead of a blank line. Embedding fonts is simply a bridge too far for me.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote