View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 01:36 AM   #117
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
This seems like complete FUD. What basis is there for saying they have some kind of "bad side" to get on implying that they'll retaliate in some way because someone is asking questions?.
I have no idea what FUD is but I am consciousthat he is only asking the question because of my original thread and fears, I doubt he would have thought about it if I hadn't raised the issue. I would feel responsible if anything were to happen to his account because they got fed up with his qurstions.

Remember I'm not exactly a fan of anyone at Amazon CS and I don't think highly of there famed good service.

Last edited by eschwartz; 10-30-2015 at 02:03 AM. Reason: fixed your quote :)
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote