View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 01:18 PM   #25
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Barry, when you sideload books to a Kindle with Calibre, is the Kindle good about displaying series info? Kobo is great about it. Nook doesn't seem to do it at all.

I don't read a lot of series anyway. Mainly I'm just curious.
Kindles won't show any series info that's not part of the book title. But you can use metadata plugboards to put the series info in the title, in any configuration you want. That's what I do and it works great (I sideload all my books from Calibre, even those purchased from Amazon).
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote