View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 01:50 PM   #22
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I also don't move books from Calibre to my Kindle. I either send them to Amazon to convert to mobi or read them right from my library. I do "back up" all my books but I read them from the Kindle library more often than from the doc file...

While the new Paperwhite is on sale I just now bought a second one. It arrives Thursday. This one is Wifi only but that's all I could afford. I'm really happy with the one I already got.

Barry
WiFi would be good enough for me. I buy all my books from Amazon, but even with a Kindle, I suspect I'd still sideload the books. Too often I buy small press books with poor formatting or no table of contents and it drives me nuts.

Of course, that's all easy to say when I don't have a Kindle in hand. Once I own one, I'd probably just download to the device and start reading
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote