View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 05:22 PM   #19
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I like the Kindle interface a lot. It doesn't have as many features as the Kobo but it has features I want and they work well. The extra features in the Kobo don't really add anything useful for me.

I don't care about the comfort light since I'm not convinced it really has anything to do with sleep. I suspect the choice to add them to e-ink readers was a marketing decision, not because they're particularly useful. My Glowlight 3 has one and I did like that I can make a slight adjustment to the light color but that just changed it to about the color of my Kindle.

For me one of the big advantages of the Kindle is the 3G. When I encounter something while reading I want to know more about I like to look it up on Wikipedia and with the 3G I can do that when I'm away from home. It's a rare reading session where I don't do that at least once and more often is common.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote