Thread: Penguin 2.0
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 09:52 AM   #10
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
What I think is promising is the looking at eBooks in a fresh way and trying to add additional value.
It is only added value if you are interested in the type of information commentary provided, as HarryT is. But even then, I question whether it is worth the price because you still can't share it with anyone. That is the primary difference, to my mind, between enhanced value DVDs and enhanced value ebooks: the DVDs can reside in my bookcase in a nice container and I can lend it to my friends; the ebook can't. At best the enhancements aren't worth more than $1 to me -- and not really even that -- as long as they are DRM laden.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote