View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I'm fine with my Kindle for novel reading.

What I am interested in, as I've said many times, is some kind of 10" or larger color touch screen device that I can carry in place of a laptop/netbook and use for net surfing, movie watching etc., and also read and mark up PDFs with a stylus just like I can the printouts.

But I have no interest in another dedicated reader. The 6" readers serve my reading purpose outside of academic PDFs which I need to display as intended and mark up like printouts--and I don't need that latter feature enough to buy a dedicated device.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote