View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 10:12 AM   #243
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotAnal View Post
I have experienced an odd behaviour of the plug (in web page modality). After some training, I get the correct (highlighted) number of elements for each field from a scientific book web site, but in the field Authors (and in this only) I get for each book the whole set of authors each subset separated by an ampersand character. I suspect it is brought about by the field itself and not from wrong XPath settings.
In other words, I get in the Authors field:
1. <authors of book1> & <authors of book2> & <authors of book3>
2. <authors of book1> & <authors of book2> & <authors of book3>
3. <authors of book1> & <authors of book2> & <authors of book3>

Where I am wrong then?
Thanks for attention
Off the top of my head, I don't know. I think I'd need to see the site and the rules you are using to work it out.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote