View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #6
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
Well, the package that I released seems a fully working one. It just need some finetune. Almost all problems are solved or circumvented. I have fully integrated djview4 into iLiad now.
Here is some info for those who want to use this package to view djvu file.

1.Because open file menu and open button on toolbar are not working, file can only be opened from shell script. To make it happen, in "run.sh", adding filename of djvu file after ./bin/djview4 wil make the file open when you start djview4.
If you want to select djvu file to be opened from contentlister, try the following:
Edit /mnt/settings/registry/registry.xml, add the following two sections into proper place in "registry.xml".
Code:
    <application type="DJVU">
      <appCategory>viewer</appCategory>
      <argMask>_FILENAME_</argMask>
      <execute>/media/card/programs/djview4/run.sh</execute>
      <supportFormat>
        <extName>djvu</extName>
      </supportFormat>
      <xResourceName>sh</xResourceName>
      <ipcChannel>14</ipcChannel>
      <appIconPath/>
    </application>
Code:
    <extensionInfo>
      <associateApp>DJVU</associateApp>
      <extName>djvu</extName>
      <extIcon>/usr/share/contentlister/Icon_djvu.png</extIcon>
    </extensionInfo>
In "run.sh", add "$1" (with quote mark) after ./bin/djview4

Copy a icon file named "Icon_djvu.png" to /usr/share/contenlister

2. There seems some delay when you execute djview4 from contentlister, push page-flip bar or up (or down) arrow key will make it execute imeediately (I guess so because I saw led started to blink).

3. After djview4 GUI is shown, the led just don't stop blinking. Tap on the page-bar icon will stop it.

4. djview4 will create a config file in "~/.config/DjVuLibre which is named "DjView.conf". You can edit it to fit your need. Here is a example that I modified to fit my own needs. Download the attachment and unpack it in ~ to replace original "~/.config/DjVuLibre/DjView.conf". Edit a line starts with "tools=" to make the toolbar fit your needs.

5. After djvu file is open, you can enter fullscreen mode (via Menu->View->Fullscreen). With proper config, fullscreen mode only hides pagebar and toolbar of iLiad. Menu bar and toolbar of djview4 are still shown for users to navigate between pages, zoom, rotate, search, and quit.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DjView.zip (849 Bytes, 702 views)

Last edited by ericshliao; 12-22-2008 at 11:02 AM.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote