View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:59 AM   #69
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Smile

Hi nrapallo, so glad to get your reply!
Sorry to be so late coming back.

Just as background, all I did was download the zip file for the IMP GUI Converter, and extracted that entire folder to my drive, then drilled down to the Debug / bin folder and launched the executable. It runs, I just don't know if I need to do anything else to get the html extraction to work.

One of the files I was trying was Zelda Pinwheel's "Jumping Frog" by Mark Twain, because I am doing that book in ePub, and wanted to see if she had restored the diacritics (I don't speak French). This is the link .

I tried a couple of other IMP files as well, but can't remember titles just now.

I also googled unsuccessfully for a reader app that will display IMP files on my computer.

All I want to do is extract a reasonably clean text or html file that I can convert to ePub. Did I misunderstand what this tool does?

I will give a try to the other extraction tool you linked to, and see how that goes.

Thanks for the advice!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote