View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:57 AM   #9
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
I have no idea if it is necessary for the ipad/iphone devices since I actually don't have either. If you don't want to delete it, you can also simply change the code of the file which is also quite easy to do - just open in an editor. For example, my issues were the huge margins showing up on my sony reader so I looked in the file and changed the margins on the section that described how a single column is supposed to be shown.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote