View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #13
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Interesting thought.

I read ebooks in several formats--Fictionwise LRFs, Calibe-created LRFs (generally with the default settings, because it still confuses me), occasional ePubs, MobileRead LRFs from different people, publisher promo PDFs, usually about 6x9, which either look very tiny or I reflow, and my own PDFs, made to ~3.5x4.75" pages in 10pt Fontin with .1" margins.

I don't get bored of ebook appearances because my ebooks don't all look alike. Even when I'm making them for myself, and I've got standard font & margin choices, I'm sloppy about chapter headers--some are left in Word's default "header 1" style; some go to a different font, sometimes I don't mark them at all.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote