View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I get Friday off from work. I'm going to spend my three day weekend relaxing instead of working or fixing things at home. On Saturday morning I'll put up a couple of small flags on the front lawn and do a 5-mile run/walk with my neighbors. In late afternoon I may throw something on the grill for dinner for a change. And afterwards I'm sure I'll find some relevant reading material for the evening like Franklin's autobiography.

What about you Grandma? Burgers? Parades? Partyin'?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote