View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 06:06 AM   #40
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
And? Would you be able to list a few steps on how you did it?
I used Calibre's editor. I first removed unused CSS classes. Then I went into the CSS and removed all the stuff that was for fixed layout. I then removed unused CSS classes. And in the main text, I searched for position: and using Diaps Editing Toolbag, I left the span with just the class and removed the rest of the spans. I also removed any span that did not have a class. I also search/replaced the body into just a paian <body>. The override style that was just for italics, I changed from a span to an <i> and then I changed all the multiple </i><i> so the italics are just one <i>some text</i> I also did errors checks here and there to see what else needs fixing. The only thing wrong now is the NAV. But that's no big deal.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote