View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 02:53 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yabbut, sometimes, man, that sledgehammer is hard to beat from an emtionally-satisfying standpoint. :-)

God knows, I've seen some books that I'd have LOVED to hammer....

Hitch
I went back to the original code and found that there are not bold/italic that I can see in the main text. It's only in the other stuff that there is some bold/italic but only a small amount. So I'm not bothered with my sledgehammer. It worked very well.

If I wanted to read this I would need to merge the mess and then figure out where to split and then see what else needs to be fixed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote