View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 09:04 AM   #7
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Why not read with the cover off and then pop it into the cover to recharge and protect it between reading sessions? Then you get both the lightness while reading and the extended battery life.
I'm sure that's easy to do at home, maybe not so much when you're out and about - for me, that would mean take kindle out of handbag, remove cover, put cover in handbag and reverse operation... Much easier currently to take Kindle out of handbag and just open the cover.

I wonder how many people are going to be forgetting covers on trains and planes
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote