View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 06:15 PM   #17
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hey, if your daughter says you can come, we expect you to be there !! i hope you've got a couple of oars for when you get to the ocean !

i loved google maps for that.

meetup in leicester ? sounds great ! what are you waiting for, organise it !

"parti, comme le homard en folie!" poohbear i have NO idea what on earth you were trying to say but i DEFINITELY want that on a t-shirt !!!
It was Google translate's attempt to render my insane message:
"Party like lobsters in heat!" - wanted to test its lexicon!
You are welcome to wear it, use it as the motto for your apero, or have a contest - who can translate it back into English after the 3rd round of drinks!!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote