View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #2020
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool James Potter and the Morrigan Web

Quoted from
Quote:
No More Teasing... James Potter 4

All right, no more teasing: The official release of "James Potter and the Morrigan Web" will begin Sunday, July 7-- the day that the events in chapter one actually occur (albeit in the year 2020).

For those of you (and there are MANY) who weren't along for the ride during previous releases, here's how it works: I release one chapter per day via *[google james potter series]. This will continue for approximately a month (still haven't finalized the chapters, since the book isn't quite finished yet).

As always, conversations, conjecture and discussion regarding each day's chapters is encouraged-- and I will take active part in them, both here, on the James Potter Facebook Page, and the official James Potter forum, *[google grotto keep forum]

So spread the word! We're heading back to Hogwarts in a little over a month! And keep an eye out-- I will be releasing a new teaser trailer sometime this weekend! ONWARD!

*[I removed the links to comply with Mobileread rules concerning fanfic]

Last edited by alansplace; 05-24-2013 at 06:14 PM. Reason: oops...
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote