View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #36
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
So it looks like all those of us who don't care for touch screens are being left behind. If you want the newest features - front lit, better screen - , you've gotta go touch.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like touch screens. I'm sure I could get used to them, except a lot of the time they don't work for me. On my Droid smartphone, I mostly have to use a stylus to get it to recognize the touch. If somebody calls me on my phone, by the time I can get it to pick up, the other person has given up and I have to call them back.

(as a side note, I can't wear watches, either - they'll stop after a few months. If I take the watch off and leave it in my drawer, they'll start up again after a few more months)

Am I the only one who has this kind of problem?
Eat some Red Meat!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote