View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #127
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
@ixtab:

the freetype font engine may create new problems, but it also unexpectedly helped solve a problem with Chinese font hacking.

i change the Chinese fonts in my KT by creating this font config under /etc/fonts/conf.d:
The freetype engine doesn't create new problems

Does this config play nicely with fonthack, or does it interfere somehow? If it plays nicely: does it also work when put into /mnt/us/fonthack/ (instead of /etc/fonts/conf.d/), for instance with the filename 99-AAA-chinese.conf, or 99-zzz-chinese.conf? (try the bold one, it should work)

The reason why I'm asking is that this might be interesting for other chinese folks as well, and not everybody knows how to access the root partition.

Last edited by ixtab; 03-11-2012 at 01:31 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote