View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
changing the location of a menu item (reading lists)

I'm trying to trouble-shoot for a friend long-distance, so I may not have all the details right.

She went to add the Reading List plugin. it asked her where to put the menu item, and she selected main menu. Now she can't find the reading list items, and they don't seem to appear on the right-click menu. When she uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it, she wasn't asked the question of where to put it.

Is there some step that I'm missing that will help her get the reading list options on the right-click menu?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote