View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 09:28 AM   #26
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Hee! They just added 13 new ones to the 99 cent introductory sale (and for now, the original 10 are still also the same price though perhaps they might be rotating them out).
Awesome and thanks for the find! I've been buying some other books from PPP, but have been going directly to the authors' pages and so I hadn't noticed the addition of more 99 cent books to the PPP promo page. I just bought all the ones I didn't already have. At 99 cents each, even if I find only a couple of new authors I like out of the bunch, it's worth it.

Also, I just now noticed this quote on the promo page:

Quote:
Watch for our “Discover Mystery Book Club,” coming soon. Read below for our latest specials.
I'm definitely going to watch for it - I like their two-format DRM-free books, I like their customer service, and I've liked a lot of their books so far.

Last edited by sufue; 02-07-2012 at 09:46 AM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote