View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:24 AM   #8
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
In my opinion the Playbook is somewhat of a dead end in that, as stated, the developers will be working on Android and others. Much more activity there. It's a matter of principle for me to not purchase a closed product such as an Apple device. I want open products that allow me much more flexibility.

There was one comment elsewhere stating that the iPad 4 will be out in February and to wait for it to see what other products are announced. Possibly such as the Asus mentioned in another posting.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote