View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:38 PM   #160
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Not too tidy for how the carousel works with previously viewed material but I wouldn't think it was a deal breaker for many not to buy the KF.

How does one do an orderly exit from a website or playing Angry Birds for instance? Just messing with the unit at BB, I would hit the home key and go to my next destination. In doing so, I figure things would be running in the background from what I am currently doing thus hurting battery power.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote