View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by .rob. View Post
GH, I hear what you mean exactly! Couldn't agree more. The 'flashing' I've seen with the Sony and Kindle Monsters is more distracting and annoying than not being able to have a dozen books in your pocket, not to mention the 'artifacts' left on the screen (that their user manuals actually warn of!)
Newer revisions of the Kindle firmware don't leave as many artifacts (ghosting) but the pages still flash. The flash is get rid of the ghosting. With my bad eyes I don't find the flash annoying but it's a personal preference and I understand that your preferences are different.

I'm happy that there are many different products available to read ebooks so that everyone should find one that they prefer.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote