View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #53
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
You're right, it is big enough, especially if our conference activities are plentiful. There's an excellent transit system, half of it underground; during winter some people can go from home to work with just a street to cross without the use of winter clothing. There's also underground shopping. There are a few museums, great festivals during summer time, we could rent transport for nature outings. What I meant is that three days in Montreal and you've done most there is to do. I think those activities are important because after the conference activities we'll go out together and have fun.
Did I mention good eating? Yeaaaah!
Hmm, but I find that the problem of most cities... I grow bored of them after a day... So, the town must also be in a gorgeous country side.

I vote for Bern or Basel!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote