View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #20
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Peverel, Some of the most interesting art in the Smithsonian Galleries here in Washington, DC are abstract art that look a great deal like your robots. Being creative is not limited to arts and crafts. I would love to see them in action! By the way, Happy Belated Birthday!!
Thank you for the Birthday wishes, much appreciated

I don't have any video of those two in action but I do have a couple from some robots we programmed and tested a few years back for the manufactures. The grey robots are Bioloids and the Gold and Black a Robonova. Now both are fairly popular hobby robotics platforms but we think we were the first to get the Robonova to walk up model stairs. They may not be Asimo but they are a lot of fun lol

Bioloid Humanoid Walking
Bioloid Hexapod Walking
Robonova on Stairs
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote