View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 04:21 PM   #6
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I'm already in for one. I support new start ups and anyone that listens to the consumers' needs. I love when someone independent comes up with something. Might be the next big product, you never know.

I think they've listened to readers and they've looked at enough e-ink readers through the years. I believe they know what they're doing.

If I'm wrong, oh well...
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote