View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 11:59 AM   #30
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by basil.random View Post
(Of course. I don't mean to sound rude, but... This is the internet!)
Random
This is Mobile Read, not the Internet, Thus having specific site Guidelines and Rules.

Rule 1: Read the guidelines of the site (applies for any site) before posting
Rule 2: Attempt to follow them

This site has additional forum level guidelines. They are varied between forums.

The software on these forums here advances quickly.
Needs and Solutions quickly becomes outdated as support is added, Device models change/become obsolete. What percentage of the MR membership still actively use a device that is over 5 years old ? 5%? (Besides Me , and I dread the day it quits for good.)
A stale/outdated post in Calibre, is one that has no activity in 3-6 months

Please read all the posting guidelines
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote