View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:13 AM   #235
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by serdar0020 View Post
thank you very much for your launcher pbchess 1.2.6, Sergey. I wonder if you could add the Repligo pdf reader one of these days, as I'm not happy with the built-in pdf reader (cuts off text margins from some books, no re-flowed OCR'd text possible)
I can't add it because it's Android commercial app. Probably I will find another PDF/DJVU reader.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote