View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Very nice Has user_none reconsidered and will he keep maintaining Sigil, or are these "just" bugfix releases from now on?

While I would still like to see the/an EPUB-editor in Calibre (and be glad to help if I can), I'd be happy with continued bugfix-maintenance of Sigil as well. More options is better; there are no other "pure" EPUB-editors around, as far as I know. Most of them are word processors with (some) EPUB-capabilities.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote