View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephjk View Post
When I try to access it via my samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet it tells me to download an app to open the file. What is the best android app for this?
It depends on what type of book it is. Is it epub? Is it Mobi? Is it PDF? Anyway it goes this is a Android question. Here is a good thread, the first post has a long list of android reading apps.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote