View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:40 AM   #9
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I am with you Gaffer. I have NO desire to see "Wishlist: Empty" every time I "open the cover" of my book to read, nor links to the store. That kind of stuff should be hidden away in a discrete option menu, or the front page interface should be customizable for those that want to be advertised to.

I was ENRAGED after I loaded up my Kobo after the "update". If this means I cannot buy my books on the kobo store, I will be disappointed, but I will not sacrifice my principles, nor downgrade everytime I buy a book.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote