View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #23
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterx View Post
I have not really followed the discussion about exporting annotations, but I think that it should not be complicated to access the annotations. The format of the scribbles is completely visible in the SDK and the format of text annotations should also be readable as they are built upon QVariant, a generic Qt container that stores its type.

What is more complicated is how to store the extracted annotations so they are usable by desktop applications.

If you want to see any progress in this thread, please make some suggestions ;-)
That was my assumption that the format should be available there in the SDK
Suggestions? The thread itself is a suggestion...what else? We need to pay a programmer that has the time and the skills to do the job (read the SDK docs and write the code)
The obstacle that we are facing is the lack of interest and the scepticism
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote