View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Make sure you dont have a self closed <title/> tag in your HTML.
Just checked and verified. The blank pages only appear with the built in ebook reader. Opening it on my PRS650 just gives me an error.

I'm using Arch Linux so there is always the possibility that something isn't playing well with one of the dependencies...It's well past bedtime here and I need to work in a few hours. I'll try installing Calibre on a windows box tomorrow and see if I get the same results.

**Update**
I just checked and got the same results on a freshly installed Win7 machine.

Last edited by chrisanthropic; 12-31-2011 at 10:35 AM.
chrisanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote