View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Don't read it its a horrible series. The first book is really good, then it starts going down from there.

Book 1:5.0 stars
Book 2:3.5 starts
Book 3:2.5 starts
>>> I stopped here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
No way he wraps it up in seven books. The book count will change again before all is said and done.
Agreed I started reading it because somewhere I heard it was a trilogy after I finished the third book I knew it was no where near done. I wouldn't so much mind if I liked his latter books but they where really bad.

Not only is he winging it he's wringing more books get him more money. I had the same feeling with the WoT series and stopped at book 6.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote