View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #13
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I love the idea of reading library books on my Sony, but my library doesn't have the service.

The main reason I picked Sony though was because it did not have wifi or 3g and had the touch screen. So I don't think this will be the end of the Sony Reader.

Penguin sells ebooks directly from their website, at least in the US. Harper Collins used to, but stopped.
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote