View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by shu246 View Post
Mostly I have a thing against special batteries. I would accept a cylinder along one side to take some rechargeable AAA batteries, as a trade-off for the nice thin profile.

- Shu
Can you read while on a tractor?

I own a Kindle 1, Kindle 2 and Kindle 3 and I can say that in my personal experience, batteries are not much of an issue, especially since Kindle 2. The non-replaceable battery that started with Kindle 2 has lasted longer than the replaceable one that came with my with Kindle 1 (which I did have to replace once). There is an after-market source for Kindle batteries and videos on YouTube that show how easy they are to replace.

I hope you enjoy your Kindle!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote