View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:49 AM   #6
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Have you tried *wince* using the same ol id?

ie:

Code:
<ol id="page_one">
	<li>Division Bell</li>
	<li>Atom Hearth Mother</li>
	<li>Relics</li>
	<li>Dark Side of the Moon</li>
	<li>Wish You Were Here</li>
</ol><ol id="page_one">
	<li>The Wall</li>
	<li>More</li>
	<li>Piper at the gates of Dawn</li>
	<li>Final Cut</li>
	<li>Meddle</li>
</ol>
I hadn't tried it, but it doesn't work either - not even in Sigil. It resets the counter.

ADE is so broken it doesn't seem to implement the 'content' tag at all. For example, I changed
Code:
content: counter(item) ". ";
to
Code:
content: counter(item) ".x. ";
to see if it was counting and just not resetting properly - the "x." doesn't even show up. It's just doing a regular OL without looking at what specific content I want to include.

Has anybody had any success with content in either ADE or Sigil? You should be able to do things like
Code:
content: "Chapter " counter(item);
and have that work too, showing "Chapter 1", "Chapter 2", etc., but I can't seem to make it work in ADE or Sigil.
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote