View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 08:01 PM   #171
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthcatrin View Post
I really hope someone comes up with a fix for the new format, cause yah, I can TOTALLY see Amazon eventually refusing to work with older Kindle for PC versions!
While there are some things in the works, you'll probably still be better off sticking with the older formats. Method 2 has continued to work with new versions so far. I actually grabbed an old Kindle Touch in case Kindle for PC workarounds fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanG View Post
I have version 1.16.0 K4PC and I came up against a KFX free book today and I cannot convert it.
Typo for 1.19? I thought versions went from 1.15 to 1.17. And you wouldn't have gotten a KFX file. Have you tried Method 1 or 2 from the first post?
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote