View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 11:53 AM   #16
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
not in the Sony store, there isn't. It may theoretically exist but have you seen a new one on sale anywhere ?
the only one that google shopping finds is a Jap import on ebay. I suspect there is no european T3S
Um...yes I own one and have bought several for others. In Canada. They do exist and are readily available.

Best Buy Canada & Future Shop Canada sell both the one with the integrated cover and the one without. I don't personally like the one with the cover. I don't like the feel of it. The spine is not a full spine and when flipped to the back it goes askew which I hate.

And, the fact that they're sold without the cover at Best Buy Canada and Future Shop Canada was stated in the first post. Did you not read it?? If you had just done a Google or Bing search NOT this Google shopping nonsense you would have found the same info quite easily.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote