View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 08:42 PM   #68
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Its getting stranger and stranger...

No need for the zip in the folder. The data.db is the file that the app is looking for.
Since it can't find nor create a database, maybe there is a problem with SQlite.

One thing you can try is to re-install the app but after you have disabled any antivirus or anti-spyware or whatever might block some files from getting installed right.

I'm sorry I can't propose anything else, but I'm out of ideas..
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote