View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Chicago Public Transportation will call Amazon to get your kindle back to you!

I was talking to the lost and found guy at the Chicago train system, and he said his wife had a kindle, and so he knew how to turn it on and get the name, and would contain someone if a lost kindle was turned in. If it was out of battery, he said he called Amazon, gave them the SN, and they would contact you to tell you to retrieve your kindle.

I thought that was really nice and shows these really are becoming readily acceptable, and unfortunately, people are losing them! But if you do it in Chicago on the train, you will get it back. (Unfortunately, I did not yet, but I am still hopeful).
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote