View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 09:07 AM   #93
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
Thanks for a great evening Zelda. You must have had a direct line to those up there who control the weather to keep the snow off the roads on Saturday night. Cold it was but at least not slippery.
yes, we got lucky for that ! but you know if i really *did* have a direct line, it would have been a tiny bit warmer while i was walking home afterwards with my teeth chattering in my skull !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing. You all looked like you were having a great time. Would that we could all get together in one place!
that would be nice ! i think then we would DEFINITELY need to ask mauro to break down a wall. maybe more than one in fact.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote