View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 01:00 PM   #10
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Problem with update

My Likebook is on v1.0.2-2018010215 firmware. I'm not sure when this happened since I had it on wifi unintentionally. For the past couple days the bluetooth remote doesn't work well. Occasionally it will work but most of the time not, although sometimes the page turns are stored and show up when I touch the screen causing me to have to page back.

Anyway, I decided to go back to the previous firmware, downloaded the file in the first post in this thread and get a message that it's "not a valid update package". Is it not possible to revert? I did rename the file update.zip. Has anyone else had problems with bluetooth with the v1.0.2-2018010215 firmware. It's not the remote because I have two and neither works correctly. I did power off and back on, turn bluetooth off and on. Thanks for any suggestions.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote